Innova Consorzio Per l´Informatica e la Telematica
INNOVA is a highly specialized service and technology provider of innovative products for the Earth Observation and Public Administration sectors. Our main areas of expertise are Remote Sensing technology and services for the EO sector and Fleet Management solutions for the logistics and transport sectors.
1. Synthetic Aperture Radar ad-hoc applications and services:
• civil protection, land management, infrastructure monitoring and natural hazard mapping, Terrain deformation maps, Water-Land separation maps, Oil Spill Detection and Enhanced classification maps.
2. Intelligent Fleet Management solutions for:
• transport & logistics companies,
• integrated waste collection platforms,
• mobility support of disabled citizens.
3. Custom made applications for handheld devices (Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Mobile).
As the natural progression of entrepreneurial know-how and over 15 years of scientific research in the remote sensing and non-destructive monitoring fields, in January 2012 INNOVA founded a start-up, DIAN S.r.l. (Differential Interferometric Analysis).
DIAN is a service provider of environmental and non-destructive infrastructure monitoring services. For more information see our EOServices.
|Head Office Location||Italy|
|Address||Recinto II Fiorentini, 12/21, 75100 Matera (MT), Italy|
|Telephone||+39 0835 307760|
|Main area of activities||
|Position title||International Relations Manager|
|Synthetic Aperture Radar Applications||
The company has had a major role in the COSMO-SkyMed (COnstellation of small Satellites for Medit…
|Measure ground motion Detect & monitor land movement, uplift, subsidence, heave. Forecast and assess landslides Forecast and monitor ocean winds and waves Detect and monitor hurricanes and typhoons Detect and monitor oil slicks Detect and monitor oil slicks/pollution Monitor ship movements Detect ships in critical areas||
INNOVA is a technology and service provider of intelligent transport system solutions in the Logi…
|Assess environmental impact of human activities Map and assess Flooding Detect & monitor land movement, uplift, subsidence, heave. Measure land use statistics Assess changes to urban and rural areas Monitor transport routes Monitor waste||